Laser Hair Removal
Laser Hair Removal is Permanent hair reduction, Less expensive over lifetime, and will not damage skin.
Laser Hair Removal is not ideal for lighter hair color, can be a little painful, and may take several treatments.
Preparing for Laser Hair Removal:
- Stop waxing, plucking, threading or bleaching 4-8 weeks before laser treatment,
- Shave the day or two before your treatment (depending on hair regrowth)
- Avoid parfumes, lotions, moisturizers, make up, or deodorant the day of treament,
- Let your technician know if you are on ANY medications or vitamins and if you are pregnant..
- Be sure to keep the area treated out of the sun, and NO tanning lotions/spray tans for a 2 weeks before treatment.
- Treatments cannot be done over tattoos
Skin may be slightly red and irritated for a day or two after treatment, this is normal. Use cold packs and tylenol to ease any discomfort. Give it 3-5 days to settle down. Allow the skin to heal naturally and keep it dry and clean.
Book your follow up appointment for 4-12 weeks (depending on area treated) after your treatment. You will start seeing results in up to 2 weeks. Hair will grow back more sparse and thinner than usual. Shave as needed and continue treatment until desired outcome, which could take 6-8 sessions (depending on hair regrowth and individual)
Maintenance is individual, an appointment every year or so may be required as needed.